Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:34:50 -0400
On Jun 23, 2006, at 6:56 PM, Listserv Admin wrote:

> There is a possibility that the machine that Listserv runs on at
> Queen's will be changing domain names or simply moved to another
> machine in Aug 2006.  From "post.queensu.ca" to "lists.queensu.ca".
>
> I have the white paper "Moving LISTSERV® to a New Server" in the
> event we move Listserv to a new box.
>
> However, if we leave everything "as is" and only change the domain
> name, I believe we only have to shut mail & Listserv down, make the
> change in go.user and bring it back up.  This sounds too easy --
> Can anyone think of any other gochas in this scenario?

You may have to make a change to your LISTSERV's mail transport
agent's configuration too in order to allow it to process email under
the new domain. Check the documentation for your email transport
agent, which I am guessing is
StrongMail Enterprise 1.0-2(2.00.129) based on the header of your
message.