David Crowder <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 May 1995 18:32:28 -0400
I'm looking for a reliable host for an automated mailing list dedicated to
discussion of the Delphi programming environment.

The topic, of course, is Delphi programming (which is sort of like the
Visual Basic environment).  Expected usage would range from 20-50 messages
per day in the beginning, though I believe this would grow as this new
program catches on more.

I'm not looking for someone to run it.  I'm perfectly willing to take on
that chore, but I need someone to set it up (not exactly my area of
expertise).  This list will be of great value to a lot of people who need to
share their experiences and problems with this new program.

Thank you for your consideration.  If you have any questions, please feel
free to ask.
David Crowder