Guy Thornley <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 16:15:56 +1200
Hello everyone!

I am a part of the WOS project which is a project concieved my Yannick
Majoros to write a clone of the various breeds of Microsoft Windows.
The part I play is the coordinator for the boot of the new operating
system.

This will, obviously, be a huge project, and a lot of discussion of
features and ideas will be needed.

Two lists are currently being asked for. The first list is one that
discusses only the boot-up and the kernel part of the operating
system. This is likely to be a low volume list.

However, a second list is also being requested on behalf of the
project coordinator Yannick Majoros for general discussion of the
whole project. It is possible that this may become a medium to high
volume list.

Please be aware that the participants of the project get no monetary
gain whatsoever, and thus the list will have be hosted at no charge.
The project is being carried out under the GNU General Public License.

I do not normally use this particular discussion group and so could
all replys be directed to my personal email address, [log in to unmask] .

Thank you for your consideration.

Guy Thornley

Guy Thornley                                             [log in to unmask]
WOS Boot team coordinator          http://freeyellow.com/members/guyat
Visit the WOS page                    http://www.sid-dis.com/freewin95