Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:23:22 -0400
That information comes from the list changelogs.  As long as you have the
lists set to Change-Log=Yes, you can parse the
~listserv/home/listname.changelog files directly from the server -- no
need to send a command to LISTSERV to do it:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/listkeyw.html#kChangeLog

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/site%20managers/InterpretingManagingLogFiles.html#2343834

--
Liam Kelly