Steve Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:28:56 -0500
I would like to change the default message that people receive when they
subscribe to a list (the one that starts off with "Please save this
message for future reference, especially if this is the first time you are
subscribing to an electronic mailing list."

It looks like this message is stored in the "default.mailtpl" file. What
is the recommended way to modify this message and can it be adjusted for
an individual list? I added a "welcome" message to my test list, but this
doesn't seem to replace the multiple-paragraph set of instructions that
people receive when they subscribe.

- Steve -