Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:44:54 -0700
Is it the REPRO keyword needs to be set for the list owner?

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT CityWide Webteam)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

(206) 733-9658

>>> Glenda Keyworth <[log in to unmask]> 7/23/2007 2:40 PM >>>
I have a list owner reporting that when she posts to her list she doesn't
get a copy of the message. She is an owner and editor of the list and she is
subscribed to the list. She says the problem began about two weeks ago.
About that time I removed a previous owner. I can't see that I did anything
other than that to the list.

I haven't been able to replicate the problem. What might account for it?