Gary Samek <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Oct 1990 10:39:07 CDT
Hello Listservers,
  We have a list at this site with a large number of subscribers (>1100) on
my little 4341.  Therefore, the list has been set to prime=no to at least
control when the impact hits the system.
  The owner of the list also has the list set such that all mail (except the
editor) is sent to the owner/editor of the list.
  Since there is a wait for the mail to be sent to the owner, then a wait for
the mail to be sent to the list, the owner has asked me if there is a way to
get the mail that goes to him to be processed immediately since he would be
the only one to receive it.
  I have to admit that I am unable to come up with any answer other than no.
If anyone has any suggestions or could share some other possibilites here, I
would appreciate it.
  thx.

Gary Samek
  Bitnet   C133GES@UTARLVM1