Christopher Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:28:04 -0500
As a further point of information on this issue, I checked listserv's logs
and this is what I see:

5 Jul 2002 11:09:39 Processing file 55778 from [log in to unmask]
5 Jul 2002 11:09:39 Processing mail from [log in to unmask] for L_P
5 Jul 2002 11:09:39 Message DISTRIBUTEd to 0 recipient.

When I check the subscribers for L_P, this is what I see:

* Total number of users subscribed to the list:   1019
* Total number of local host users on the list:      0

Christopher A. Ferraro
Senior Systems Engineer, Hubbard One
p: 312.939.5000 x 269
f: 312.939.6000
m: 312.286.8466
m2: 312.420.6678

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferraro
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Repost: Rejected posting from editor on announce-only list

Okay All:

I need to readdress this issue.  I've got a list with the following
configuration:

Subscription= Open,Confirm
.HH ON
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Review= Owners
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Reply-To= None
Sender= None
Errors-To= Owner
Notebook= No
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= Quiet:
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
List-Address= L.P.ORG
Default-Options= NoPOST, NoACK, NoREPRO
Confidential= Yes

When I post from the [log in to unmask] email address I receive the following message:

Your message dated Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:56:33 -0500 with subject "test" has
been successfully distributed to the L_P list (2 recipients).

However, none of my subscribers receives the message (I am also a
subscriber, and I do not receive the message).  There are also more
subscribers than the number listed above.

Are there any ideas on why this behavior is occurring ?

Have I configured the header incorrectly ?

Any advice is crucial to my sanity.

CF