Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:16:05 -0500
On: Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 05:05:28PM +0100,Eric Thomas Wrote:

} This feature has been enhanced in 16.0 and we now use it in-house for Yahoo and RoadRunner.

Thats good news.

} 	SPAM_FEEDBACK_PROBE="AOL.COM AIM.COM NETSCAPE.NET"

Is there a default for this setting, or is it a system default on each
server that each list may override?  Can you tell us what is the
[system] default for the apple node?

} AOL have relaxed their previous requirement and no longer expect content providers to filter users for life on the first spam report,

Good, AOL has decided to rejoin the real(tm) world.  Is Apple one of the
nodes that "you" administer?

also, may I please forward your post to the AK9S list?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67