"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:59:19 -0700
I'm in the process of finishing the upgrade to version 1.8e.  I've
discovered that the web-based interface to the archives no longer displays
the html version of postings.  Instead, it returns this:

>Error - Cannot Access Archive Files
>
>The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does not
>have Web-accessible archives or because they are being updated. If you
>know that the list has Web archives, please try again in about 30 seconds,
>and report the problem if it persists for more than a few minutes. The
>file that could not be opened is
>'c:\webshare\wwwroot\Archives\upload\2588560643117459.tmp' and the error
>code was 13.

  What is causing the problem; what is the remedy?

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
CharityChannel.com