"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Mon, 25 Sep 89 08:58:53 EDT
On Fri, 22 Sep 89 12:57:14 GMT Eric Thomas said:
>It is impossible to add because this  message is issued by code in a user
>exit, for which  a default exec is initially shipped,  but which I cannot
>replace since  there can  have been  local changes. The  best I  could do
>would be  to change the  exec originally shipped  to new sites,  but that
>would have little effect.
>
>  Eric

This was originally about giving the filename and filetype to the user
in the message about "Sorry, you've ordered too much...".  I just looked,
and it is fairly easy to add.  The EXEC name is LSV$GETQ, and I think
most people could figure out the addition.  I've added it to mine, but
I really can't send it out, since my copy was already modified to
suit local needs, but most postmasters could easily accomplish this
task, and this is in a site exit.

/ahw