derek eggers <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:43:23 -0500
I'm in the process of moving a listserv from 1.8c on a Unix machine to 1.8c on Windows NT.
I'm having trouble subscribing the list members on the Unix lists to the NT lists.  A colleague has given me a description of how to use //ADD JOB command.  I've used the command in the past with success on the unix listserv, but it isn't working the same way for NT.

Any advice is appreciated.

-Derek

eggers design                   |  home office: 606.276.0302
www.eggersd.com         |
University of Kentucky Medical Arts & Photography
606.323.6591