Joe Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 15:31:57 CDT
>   If you didn't give permission, Jim didn't gateway it.  Of course
> some NON auvm or american.edu address could still be gatewayed.

I've 'spoken' with Jim already, and this is partially true.  Jim did
not gateway it, but he inherited some previously gated entries.
These WERE gated without permission.  In hindsight, maybe it was
someone's responsibility to check with the listowners when Jim took
over, but that would have been extraordinarily considerate.  In any
case, the only reason I mentioned 'without my permission' was to
help explain why I hadn't thought of the very obvious reason the
message was posted.  With help from Eric, Marty Hoag and Jim we have
come up with a solution that will meet all my expectations.  Thank
you all for your help.

Joe Moore

"The answers are so simple and we all know where to look, but it's
easier just to avoid the questions."

                     Kerry Livgren, formerly of the group Kansas