Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:07:14 -0500
What tools or techniques to you use to monitor listserv's status on AIX?

On VM, we watched the reader file queue.  If it got large, someone was called.
This was automated so it worked without depending on frail humans :-)

We are just now moving to the AIX platform.  I came in this morning and found the server had stopped running at 00:30.  There were no errors in the log.  It just stopped.  Have to catch this earlier somehow.
--
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Postmaster & Listserv maintainer