Jean Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Oct 1992 15:28:18 HNE
My comments would be very similar to those from Alexander Dupuy,
except that the only 'policy' for now is that if you want a list, you
simply have to pay for the disk space. In other words, you have to get
a VM userid... and arrange things with me.
Now to get a VM userid can be a matter of policy in some departments.
This is another story, and has nothing to do with LISTSERV. If a department
accepts to pay money so that someone from its personel can maintain
a list, that's all it takes.

Jean Bedard, C.T.I., Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Resp. VM/CMS, NetNorth, Listserv     Bitnet:   ADMIN AT LAVALVM1
(418) 656-3632                       Internet: [log in to unmask]