Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:16:35 -0500
OK, not having much luck with the following message that started cropping
up on my list manager's account yesterday afternoon:

Error 24 from LSWBITFD, check console log.

Checking the console I find many instances of the following:

21 Aug 1900 15:44:43 Distributing mail ("MAALL") from
owner-maall@WUVMD.WUSTL.EDU...
All target nodes were unknown.
21 Aug 1900 15:44:43 To   [log in to unmask]: Error 24 from LSWBITFD,
check
 console log.
21 Aug 1900 15:44:43 File 0852 transferred to [log in to unmask]

This is happening on several lists, and the only change I made yesterday
before the errors was updating the BITEARN NODES
file from LSOFT.

Remembering that there'd been instances in the past where the update had
caused problems I swapped the new file with the
old file, but the errors continue.

Anybody else out there with the same problem, or better yet, with a
solution??

Thanks!

Garrie