Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jan 1991 10:11:35 EST
  I asked this question before, but cannot seem to locate the mail on it.
There seems to be difficulty deleting files in listserv filelists.  I do a
delete of a particular file, and the listserv says its not found even though
I can get the file and it appears in the filelist.  How are files and filelists
deleted from listserv filelist?  It seems a lot more complicated than putting
files there.

  Another question.  How does listserv differentiate between two files of
the same name that are stored under different filelists?  Is that why the
filelist fileid info is needed?