Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:31:04 +1100
Hmmm....this will teach me to post a list the day before going on
holidays...

I know it's a fortnight late but I still have a question about this.  Why
would an error be generated back to LISTSERV by a forwarding address?
Wouldn't it be more likely to send an error back to the originating mail
server and stop there?

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

Note: Views expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views,
opinions or position of my employer.