Texas A&M Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:45:03 CST
On sites where there are several hundred lists running, it would be
nice if there were a way to limit the parameters of the LIST command.
Eg.

LIST from I to J
    (those lists beginning with the letter "I")

LIST where Keyword= Value
    (ie. for when I, as Listserv postmaster, want to know all of the
    lists owned by [log in to unmask], Service= Local, etc)

Some parts of this would no doubt be rather easy, other parts might
be somewhat difficult.  Still, it would be nice.

Thoughts (Eric)?