"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:07:24 -0800
We have exchange and we use listserv. The listserv lists work better. The lists used in Exchange were once touted as replacing web sites. The two Microsoft shops I know use listserv for mailing lists.

Knock on wood but I don't think it is something we would ever consider.
-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

On: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 05:40:02PM +0200,Moshe Barak Wrote:

} I  am using listserv since 1985 or so (on IBM VM) so you don't have to convince me ...
} I, have to convince my management where that idea to move to MS Exchange lists was thrown to the air
} by someone. Since I do not know the features of MS Exchance 2010 as far as mailing lists are concerned,
} I was asking for some ammunition....

Moshe,
Let the m$ salesdroid earn his comission.  Ask for references of 3
instalations that have converted Listserv to Exchange lists.

If he can't come up with any, I think thats your answer right there.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67