"K.V. Rao" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:35:07 -0400
I have made the following suggested change and the change to sendmail.cf
file. The result of this change seems to have worsen the situation. I am
even unable to login to the listserv running system after posting a digest
to list with about 11000 members. I am running this on solaris 2.7, 160 MB
memory, Sparc 20, lsv 1.8d. This system is exclusively used for listserv
and  a small web server. The system loads have shot up to 12, 14, and to
16. I have not seen such high loads before. Any other tips? Thanks