Sat, 17 Aug 1996 19:45:40 CDT
Well I knew this would eventually happen.  My VM 1.8a version
of LISTSERV won't come up under VM/ESA 2.1.0 (CMS 12).
CMS 12 runs in 370-XA only. I'm getting Op exceptions in
RXLSVPRF.  I tried setting 370 accomodation but no luck.

Unfortunately, my upgrade to the currnet VM/TCP release is
hung up in puchasing and I have a swarm of instructors setting
up LIST's for fall distnance learning classes.

If I can't get this working, I'm going to have to drop back to
VM/ESA 1.2.2 until I get purchase approval (or rejection).

Is anyone running 1.8a on VM/ESA Version 2?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ron Greve
SD State University