"Carrillo, Jesse" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:54:32 -0800
Hello All,
I'm new to the list.  Forgive me if this already been covered.

How is everyone handling automating the addition of new list to the aliases
file?  A co-worker and I have written a perl script which currently adds the
new mailing list to the aliases file but sendmail keeps hanging after a
couple of messages go through it.  If anyone out there has a better way of
automatically updating the aliases please enlighten me.
Our listserver is setup to only accept mail/commands through the web
interface.

Thanks,
Jesse Carrillo