Stacey Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:21:52 -0500
I have a request from a list owner to delete all postings from the web
archives for one specific user.  I've seen similar questions answered with
"No", but I've also seen that it is possible to have the web archives
rebuilt after pruning the archives of old messages.

How much damage could I do to the archives by manually removing the postings
from the archive files, then removing the listname.html file and restarting
Listserv?  Is there an easier way to accomplish what I need to do?

We're running Listserv 1.8d on Solaris.

Thanks in advance,

Stacey Conrad
Millersville University