"M. Anthony Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 11:24:41 0000
Greetings to whom it may concern,

     Hi My name is M. Anthony Reynolds and I'm writing today to
find information about finding a site to host a listserv. My
University does not have the disk space (so they say) to maintain
a listserv so I began searching the web. I came across this web
page and decided to e-mail.
     My proposal is for a Listserve titled Nexus for the
discussion of the comic book Nexus by Mike Baron and Steve Rude.
Discussions will range from teh comic itself to any issue brought
up in the comic itself. My target audience is college age
students and older who share an interest in Nexus. I expect
things to be slow at first then rise to about 20 - 30 messages a
day.

Thank you for your time and consideration
M. Anthony Reynolds