Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:48:09 -0700
With a DNS CNAME you cant have *any* other type  of information
associated.  Period, despite some broken (MSgrumble) implementations that
allow things like an MX and a CNAME to exist, it just doesn't work. :)
Use an A line pointing to the other host in addition to the MX.  That
should solve you hairball.