Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Tue, 26 Sep 89 14:27:25 TUR
On Tue, 26 Sep 89 12:44:10 GMT Eric Thomas said:
>EARN postmasters are reminded that they  can keep PEERS NAMES and LINKSWT FILE
>up to date in 2 ways, either by  allowing Turgut to update them, or by AFD'ing
>to them from a US server and  then storing them manually on their server (with
>the NODIST option).

EARN Sites which haven't made the change to BITEARN SYSVARS:

I am distributing PEERS NAMES every other day in these days, as
applications continue to come in (I also got one from NEUVM1, btw.)
So, if you change your LMC and LCOORD variables today, you can expect to
be back in business in two days.. BUT after monday, it will be difficult
to put the ex-backbone sites back on the backbone.

Regards, -turgut