Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:06:44 -0500
I just migrated my listserver from one server to another. I duplicated all
the configurations from the old server to the new server. But now when I
send test messages in HTML format, I receive them all garbled with HTML code
such as this below. However, with the previous server it would convert to
text format.
Any idea how or where I can set this option as a default for ALL email
messages ?