"TYLER, JASON W." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:48:47 -0400
I would say I spend a couple hours a week all told. Most of the more
labor intensive stuff such as list creation, deletion etc... was
scripted out by the previous admin (bless him,) and is fairly easy. Most
subscriber, owner questions are dealt with using pre-created
documentation.

Most of my admin time has been tweaking the ancient server and building
a case for upgrading the hardware. :)

Jason Tyler,
MCSA
Kent State University
Unix Email Administrator
ListServ Administrator
330-672-1325
extension. 21325

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Darren Evans-Young
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Listserv Administrators

I'm just curious....

How much time do you Listserv Administrators spend on managing and
supporting Listserv and the list owners? This includes subscriber
questions, list owner questions, creating lists, deleting lists, etc.
Are these duties all done by one person or several.

BTW, our site has less than 1000 lists.

Darren Evans-Young
The University of Alabama