Ulrich Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:45:45 +0100
ok, you're right. i can find the 'bottom banner' in the archive, but also
can't see them using the web archive interface ?!

thanks
-ulrich-

p.s.: btw, is the below explained behavior somewhere noted in the manual, so
      i can forward it to the owner of the list (at least i can't find it) ?
      he just showed me the following sentence :