Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:20:56 -0400
I'd like to suppress the following message:

>The enclosed message, found in the L-WHV mailbox and shown under the spool ID
>86304282 in  the system log, has  been identified as a  possible delivery error
>notice for  the following reason: mail  origin is listed in  the "Filter=" list
>header keyword (or its default value for the L-WHV list).

If have a number of address patterns listed in the go.user Filters and I'd prefer to not generate any messages when mail arrives from a site that matches a filter.

I can do this with specific address using the SERVE OFF DROP mechanism.

I was looking for the above message in the various TPL files, but it appears that it is internal.

--
Some minds are like concrete: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)