Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:34:52 -0400
Hi,

I'm a member of porcelain doll and bear collectors' mailing list.  We discuss
collectible dolls and bears.  We have been in existence for over 18 months
and at one time had a free automated listserv but it shutdown and we are
currently searching for another one.  With over 80 members we are finding a
manual mailing list to be a nuisance.  We have already chosen listserv
managers and our members are familiar with how an automated listserv works.

If anyone could provide us with a listserv sponsor -- we would appreciate it.
 I don't follow the discussion groups -- so please email me at the address
below.  Thank you -- I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie