Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 05:31:59 +0100
On Thu, 5 Jan 1995 10:49:32 LCL Jim Beach <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I have been a list owner for five years of TAXACOM a list for biologists
>and have finally decided that it  would be useful for the subscribers to
>have an-mail  address in all  of the list  mail that they  receive which
>points them to help, like this:
>
>Taxacom-List-Help: [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV won't  let you insert header  fields, which I don't  think would
solve your problem  anyway, since many users (if not  most) would not see
them at all. However, one of the new features in version 1.8b will be the
ability to add  top and bottom banners to all  messages, for instance for
legal disclaimers. You  could add a one-line banner with  your message. I
expect to start beta-testing 1.8b soon.

  Eric