Steve Howes <SCH-L@BYUADMIN>
Sun, 13 Dec 87 21:26:15 MST
I generate route tables for a number of nodes and the NUPD package from Eric
will make this MUCH easier. I have prepared an EXEC which is called from his
package which will generate and send these route tables to those who need
them. Also, it generates and sends the INFO files (well GENROUTS generates all
of the stuff, I just cause it to be generated and sent :-) ).

I expect to have it tested and ready for distribution to those who may be
interested in a few days (as soon as VERS8712 NODUPD gets here). Those who
want it should reply directly to me.... Perhaps I will put it together as a
PACKAGE which you can request from [log in to unmask]