Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 May 2001 09:59:20 -0600
On Fri, 4 May 2001 06:38:37 -0400, Tim Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there anything special that needs to be done to get mail to be delivered
>through a PIX.

Have you read the referenced FAQ and applied the corrective action suggested by
Cisco?

>The issue that I am seeing at the moment is that any mail
>that I sent to our listserv (Ie: command to get a list of our lists) never
>comes back to me. I see in the queue summary a large number of emails for
>our domain but they don't get delivered.....

This is not a LISTSERV issue but an LSMTP issue.  You should refer to the LSMTP
Users FAQ for information on Site-Specific logging and other trouble shooting
recommendations: http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsmtp-faq.stm#2.5