Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:10:35 -0400
On 21 Jul 99, at 12:05, Michael J. Langum wrote:

> I don't want my users coming back from vacation and finding 50
> "I'm on vacation" is not a valid command" messages in their
> In-box.   Is there a way to reduce this 50 message threshold?

No, but it'll teach them a real good lesson to set themselves nomail
before going on vacation next time. Or to use an autoresponder that can
tell list mail apart from personal mail. Or an autoresponder that keeps
track of who it's already sent a response to so as to send only once. Or
not to use an autoresponder at all as a lot of people find them really
annoying.

Francoise