"Andrea Wasik(CancerSource)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:15:14 -0400
Hello,

After giving up on the cntpost and other rexx scripts for ListServ log
analysis I decided to take a shot at creating a little application in Cold
Fusion that would give me some statistics on all of my lists. I am happy to
say that I have it working, the basics anyhow, and I am currently able to
display the following:

1. For each day in a given date range, a summary of how many postings were
made to each list during that date range - and on which days.

2. A total number of posts within a given date range for each list.

3. A grand total of the number of postings within a date range for all
lists.

There are a few issues I still need to address but I was hoping for any
suggestions from others as to what types of statistical information would be
useful

If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you my Cold Fusion
templates when they are all set. You must have a cold fusion server running
on a web server that has access to the machine where the listserv log file
resides to be able to use these scripts.

Andrea Wasik
CancerSource.com