Mark Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 22:49:24 -0400
>MIME  digests will  be added  in a  future version,  but as  a separate
>option. Users  will have  a choice  between current and MIME digests.

How about making the put/get/review commands aware of MIME attachments?

Something like

REVIEW MYLIST (MIME
GET MYLIST FILELIST PW=XXXXXXXX (CTL MIME

        ->  sends the output of the command as a MIME attachment
or

PUT MYLIST FILELIST PW=XXXXXXXXX (MIME

        ->  ignores everything in the mail message (e.g. .sig files) except
the MIME attachment, which it puts in the library as the file MYLIST
FILELIST.

Mark

(I'm gonna feel real stupid if this is already possible....)