Harri Salminen <LK-HS@FINHUTC>
Wed, 24 Sep 86 12:40:00 FIN

Jose,
   I've sen't a letter saying that there are the same lists
across the ocean too... And after a while calmly deleted them.
I've added to the subscription verification letter something like:
"Are you now REALLY sure FInland is the nearest place to subscribe?
Did you give command REV 'listname' or LIST LONG?"
I've also put disclaimer's and our coordinates along with original
description to the list header's (list long is over 1500 lines by now...)
Maybe I could put the original subsription address as a peer server
like we did with INFO@BITNIC but it's hard work to edit 50 lists...
   Anyway not so many subscriptions outside Europe anymore...

Harri

Ps. I'm looking for the nearest listserver which has INFO-IBM-PC, INFO-MAC
& VAX toolbox...