kathleen davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 00:01:33 CDT
Greetings,
    I hope that I'm writing this to the proper list. I recently
started a listserv (AGNMORE) to disseminate news releases to
journalists from Texas A&M. I am going to present a paper on it at
the upcoming Southern Assn. of Agricultural Scientists meeting in New
Orleans.
     I would like to have some general information about the use of
listervs. When did they begin? How many are there? What's the average
number of people who subscribe to any one list? What's the average
number of listservs an averaged (online) person subscribes to? How
many listservs are there that disseminate news releases?
     If there is a place to find this kind of information online,
point me to it. Or, if any of you know the answers to any or all of
these questions, please let me know. Thanks a bunch.
Kathleen (Kate) Davis
Texas A&M University
Agricultural Communications -- News
203 Reed McDonald