Jurassic Park Control Center <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Jun 1993 04:49:52 -0400
From: Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
-----
I am the author of Internet RFC 1394 which mentions information about
Internet, Telex and Telephone connections worldwide.  I am preparing an
update to this RFC.  I would like to know what are the Internet names of
the BITNET to Internet gateways, that are used to transfer messages to and
from the Internet for systems on Bitnet that do not have Internet access.

The gateways that I know about, are:

PUCC    PUCC.BITNET    PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU    New Jersey, USA
CUNYVM  CUNYVM.BITNET  CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU       New York, USA
                       SUNET.SE              Stockholm, SWEDEN

I'd like to know what the other ones are.  I know that there are at least
4 more because I have heard that there are at least 7 of them.  Thank you
for any help you can give me.

---
Paul Robinson - [log in to unmask]
-----
The following Automatic Fortune Cookie was selected for this message:

The quality of your work will be affected as much by your attitude
as by your skill.