graciela caplan de pinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 15:22:29 -0300
Please, we need a volunteer to host a New List.
This List is about "AMENU", the only newspaper in hebrew in Latin
America. The  languages for the list'd be: English, Spanish and Hebrew.
We try to gather all the jewish communities in the Diaspora, and to
narrate experiences of education, way of life, history, and others.
This newspaper lives in Buenos Aires (Republica Argentina), and it's
open to all people. Most articles are written in Hebrew, but other are
written in Spanish or translated to Spanish.
Thanks in advance.
Dra. Graciela J. Caplan de Pinsky
---

   =B2=B2                            Graciela J. Caplan de Pinsky
  =B2=B2=B2   =C9=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=BB                administ@pinsk=
y.recom.edu.ar
 =B2=B2=B2    =BA  O O  =BA                ............................=

 =B2=B2     =BA   -   =BA                                              =

 =B2=B2     =C8=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=CD=BC                Buenos Aires - R=
ep.Argentina

  =B2=B2=B2                                                            =

   =B2=B2                                                              =

    )
   (
    )