John Traweek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:37:57 -0500
I have had this occur when the receiving mail server is behind a PIX
firewall that is running the SMTP Fix Up option.  This is a know problem
with PIX firewalls and the option should be turned off.  But is it only
happens with Digest mails and not normal mail option, then it is probably
something else.

John Traweek
Senior Account Director
Publishing Concepts, LP
12840 Hillcrest Rd, Ste 230
Dallas, TX 75230
Phone - 972.774.3280
Fax - 972.448.1622

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unwanted Multiple Digest Mailings

Hi Friends,

Any thoughts on why one of our list members is receiving multiple
emails, all with the digest. He says:

I get identical messages all from the listserv, spaced apart by about 20
minutes or so. I got 45 or so messages yesterday and have received about
4 today.

Any tips on what could be causing this?

Chris Bell
-----