Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:54:14 +0200
At this time the beta has only been sent to customers helping us verify support for Far East and RTL languages, something that is very difficult for us to do in-house. Because of Easter we are unable to support customers wishing to upgrade their live installation with the beta, but we can send you a LAK and URL if you only want to run the code in a separate test installation. After Easter we expect to start rolling out the beta to customers. At that time we should also have the final version of the release notes. You can see 16.0 live on:

http://apple.ease.lsoft.com

  Eric