Joyce Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 May 1994 21:48:31 CDT
Why was the original (not the replys) to this posted here?  Did we not
all agree, at Jim Conklin's request, to do all our spitting on the
cren-list list?  I prefer to respond there--where Marco can make a
little boo-boo and accidentally delete all the F's from our responses.
Anybody else want to move this to there?   LISTSERV is not just for
us BITNETers.  Let's spit at Jim--F's allowed--nah, make that deserved--
on CREN turf.  Folks who are not CREN members are bound to think all
we CREM members do is make rude remarks to each other.   Frankly, O
rather enjoy that privilege of CREN membership.  But I don't want to do
it here anymore.