Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:33:27 -0600
The latest word I received from L-Soft support is that there is a
known problem with the Show All Lists function of Subscriber's Corner
that should be fixed in the next release. It was recommended that I
disable this feature, which I did.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 11:01:03AM -0500 or thereabouts, Karl Signell wrote:
> I'm getting inconsistent Show All Lists results:
> 1. One list name, NETSIG-L, shows up in a non-Postmaster address login, but
> does not appear in the Server Management "Quick List of Lists" or elsewhere
> when I'm logged in (another browser) as Postmaster.  NETSIG-L is not listed
> in VISIBLE-LISTS.  Our server does not host this list, although CPCUG
> sponsors the list on aol.com.
>
> 2. A local user reports wildly varying numbers of lists on consecutive days
> in Subscriber's Corner "Show All Lists": 37, 38, 70.  And that one list
> name appears more than once.
>
> Karl
>
> Karl Signell, Postmaster
> CPCUG.ORG LISTSERV lists

Brian Bohlmann                CITES - Campus Information Technologies
University of Illinois                 & Educational Services
[log in to unmask] 217-244-5409