"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 May 2000 12:28:53 -0400
Thanks for the reply!

Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part..
>On Mon, 01 May 2000 16:40:30 EDT, "Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
said:
>> On our new LISTSERV Linux machine, LISTSERV is expected to be the only
>> consumer of incoming e-mail.
>
>Works great, until you have a cron job that produces output. ;)

I left out one piece of info ...  we will do this for only one domain.
In this case, the "main" machine name is "murdoch.unet.maine.edu"
and our LISTSERV domain is "lists.maine.edu".  Basically, we want most
or all e-mail to the lists.maine.edu domain to go to LISTSERV.

That make more sense and seem do-able?

cheers, wayne   [log in to unmask]