Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:48:04 -0400
"LISTSERV site administrators' forum" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote on 07/25/2005 06:18:46 PM:

> I should point out, since we're talking about LISTSERV Maestro, that
> L-Soft has an offer for a free Maestro license for the first 100
> (Classic or HPO, non-graduated) sites that upgrade to 14.4, and there
> are still a few of those available.

I thought they would go in a hurry?  I though I'd get shut out of the free
offer because I didn't see it until about 20 hours after it was sent so I
did an immediate upgrade. We are fairly low volume, but large enough to
have a non-graduated license.

[snip]

> So if you qualify for this free license, it would cost you nothing to
> try it out for the datasets. If you're not interested in the tracking
> and the nice posting interface provided in Maestro, you could set up
> your datasets in Maestro and create only HLLs and use LISTSERV for
> posting to the lists and never run against the 15000/month limit.

I received my license, now all I need to do is show management an
interesting application for it. :)

Thanks for the freebie!