Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Jun 1991 23:12:42 EDT
Well, it's 11:00 p.m. on Sunday night here in the US.  I am still running
thE SFF to step on all thru X-DEL JOB files, and still have my mod in
listserv to reject any that get thru to it.

RSCS has trashed almost 300 since this afternoon, and listserv still gets one
every minute or so.

One disadvantage of my listserv LSVRDR EXEC mod.  10 X-DEL jobs from the same
listserv and it gets served out.  Then regular distribute jobs from that
server start to bounce.  That's why I have to sign on every so often and
serve them back on and transferr the bounced jobs back to listserv.

I turned everthing back on this afternoon for a few minutes, and my LISTSERV
generated enough jobs to tie everything up here for 30 minutes or so so I
turned it all off again.  How soon will it be safe to put everything back to
normal.  I have installed Eric's checksum code, but I don't see how it can
help until all the incoming jobs have checksums in them...

Hope this mess gets fixed soon.

Harold