Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:48:42 -0500
Forgive me for answering a question before it's been asked. We've
received some complaints, and I thought others of you might have
similar problems.

You might want to send the command:
Q * FOR *@*.webclipping.com
to your LISTSERV.

Then if you find a match, you might want to visit webclipping.com
and ask yourself what the purpose of the anonymous
subscription(s) might be, and whether you really want that kind of
behavior on your lists.

And to answer your next question, the way to delete all
subscriptions from that domain is:
QUIET DELETE * *@*.webclipping.com

And the way to prevent further subscription attempts is to add
*@*.webclipping.com and *@webclipping.com to the
FILTER_ALSO parameter in your site configuration file.
If you feel that you should leave that decision to individual list
owners, the way to block subscriptions to particular lists is to add
those email patterns to Filter=Also,... in the list header.

Francoise